|Open 24 Hours|
Above: a breakfast dish available at a restaurant open 24 hours
|Even though Hong Kong is a bustling metropolis, there are not a lot of things that are open 24 hours a day. There are more than before but still not like big cities in U.S. Below is a list of them that we know about.|
- Emergency Rooms - call 999
- Clinics -
- McDonald's - Admiralty, North Point, Kennedy Town...
- Flying Pan - 24 hours breakfast; Wan Chai, Central, Discovery Bay.
- Wellcome Supermarket - Great George Street, Causeway Bay
- 7-Eleven - convenience stores; according to their website, they all seem to be open 24/7.
- Circle K - convenience stores; many are open 24-hours. Check their website.
- buses - buses with an 'N' prefix. Actually they don't run all day; they are routes that run throughout the night.
- airport buses - all airport buses with an 'N' prefix. (see airport transportation)
- MTR - even though it does not usually run all night, there are certain nights that it does (e.g. Chinese New Year's Eve)